ADVERTISEMENT

Playing in Japan an Option for Chase Audige?

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
I see some have suggested that Chase may end up in Europe playing basketball if he is not taken in the NBA Draft. (I assume the option of returning to NU now is no longer available?)

Question, what about Japan? I see their professional basketball teams are allowed to have up to two non Japanese nationals on their team.

When the U.S. President was in Hiroshima for the G-7 Summit he helicoptered into nearby Miyajima for a photo op to join the other world leaders who got there by boat. Here are some relevant photos of the locale that in IMHO is a must see for Chase or anyone else headed to the Land of the Rising Sun.

From past travels - Remembering Miyajima, the island outside of Hiroshima known for its giant orange Great Torii Gate that appears to be floating at high tide.

The original Torii Gate was built 1,400 years ago. The current Torii Gate was built in 1875 and is the 9th one to be rebuilt. It underwent repairs and maintenance just after these photos were taken in March of 2019.

(The one photo below of a series of smaller Torii Gates was taken in Kyoto on Inari mountain which is 764 feet high and took us 12,000 steps to climb and pass through its 10,000 Torii Gates.)

IMG_8416_zpsilkavzhl.jpg

IMG_8646_zpsymodpztn.jpg

IMG_8789_zpsgdpphkw0.jpg

IMG_8349_zpsbkwn200p.jpg

IMG_8462_zpsvtnoncr2.jpg

IMG_8638_zpsblgkzlsc.jpg

IMG_8521_zpsqbjcwdk5.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series