ADVERTISEMENT

Print at home tix

Wilmatucky

Nov 1, 2017
Anybody get their print at home tickets yet? What about parking passes? I thought it was weird it said they would give a tracking number for the tickets but I didn’t even have an option to select tickets by mail.....only print at home. The email they sent said it would be last week everything was sent.

Anybody get their print at home tickets yet? What about parking passes? I thought it was weird it said they would give a tracking number for the tickets but I didn’t even have an option to select tickets by mail.....only print at home. The email they sent said it would be last week everything was sent.
I haven’t gotten mine yet.
I emailed my rep, and she said we would get them (tickets and parking passes) end of last week, but no sign of them yet.

Received my tickets about 30 minutes ago. I'm surprised NU didn't move to using an app for digital tickets like TicketMaster/pro teams use these days.

Received them by email this morning, but no mention of when and how parking passes will be sent.

Received them by email this morning, but no mention of when and how parking passes will be sent.
I didn’t get my parking passes either. My rep had earlier told me they would come through email as well

I got my tickets earlier today. The parking passes followed in a second email a couple of hours later.

A few trees were sacrificed for me to print my tickets today-not a fan of this system

After receiving my email, I spoke with my rep. She said we don't have to print out the tix. If we wish, we have a mobile entry option. Just show the PDF bar code image at the entrance gate.

A few trees were sacrificed for me to print my tickets today-not a fan of this system
After receiving my email, I spoke with my rep. She said we don't have to print out the tix. If we wish, we have a mobile entry option. Just show the PDF bar code image at the entrance gate.

What bar do you have to go to get the code ?

Much easier to carry around tickets than full sized sheets of paper.

That's why I kept with hard ticket option. I have 6 ST's and unless it's a big game I pretty much always have 2 extra. Will be hassle selling when they go full app mode.

That's why I kept with hard ticket option. I have 6 ST's and unless it's a big game I pretty much always have 2 extra. Will be hassle selling when they go full app mode.

I honestly don’t remember seeing an option to keep hard copy tickets.

They're just generic stock. No fancy booklets anymore.

I could do without the booklets even.......I have a shoe box FULL of all my ticket stubs from everything I've been too. In the last few years since print at home and stubhub purchases have become more prevalent my box has just lost that "cool" factor. Something about the old school tickets just appealed to me.

I could do without the booklets even.......I have a shoe box FULL of all my ticket stubs from everything I've been too. In the last few years since print at home and stubhub purchases have become more prevalent my box has just lost that "cool" factor. Something about the old school tickets just appealed to me.

We’re the exact same! I’ll gladly sacrifice the booklet to keep the stubs.

I’ll just buy an extra at the gate before most games, so no biggie. We’ll keep up the tradition. There definitely wasn’t a “mail” option in the time period I made my purchase, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT