ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Duke vs. Northwestern

Defense has gone so far above and beyond this game; I'm basically speechless.

Wright is throwing ducks to the defense.

Why not see what Lausch can do for a few drives?

Why, Brauny, Why?

Reactions: Go Catz
I'm sticking with Wright, but he needs a kick in the ass or something right now.

This is a big drive. Making some plays. Now, finish!

Well I'll take the 3 points. Least we gave the defense a lead again.

I'm sticking with Wright, but he needs a kick in the ass or something right now.
I’ll be fair and assume the nasty wind is a big factor.

He made the right read - Kirtz was open - and the ball was a yard or two off.

in wind heavy conditions, Lausch could use some run.

With a 13-10 lead and this stingy D, time to POUND the BALL!

AKERS!!!

Wow. I haven’t seen a kicker make a hit like that since I was in high school.

Our Special Teams look SPECIAL AGAIN!

I’m not sure if there’s some tacit understanding to keep Wright from running (to avoid injury) but that needs to be scrapped ASAP. Get him on the move, make defenses adjust, and open up the field for him. When he tucks and runs he is FAST.

This would be a very convenient time for the offense to finally put together a long touchdown scoring drive.

Duke has nearly had 4 INTs this game...; we're fortunate they only have 1 actual INT.

Wow, Wright could easily have 4 or 5 interceptions tonight. He might as well just start running every play.

His decision making is very questionable. A Big 10 team is not going to drop all those easy INTs.
We need to try a recruit. We might start 3-0, but after that, we are looking to be in a world of hurt if Wright will be our man for the season. I can't see us beating anyone on the B1G schedule with this s$%&show. Everyone else looks like they are a fine tuned machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT