ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Miami (Ohio)

Thumbs up to year one of the Braun/McGarigle physical defense experience. This is physical, Patty Fitz NU defense
Yeah McGarigle has picked up right where Braun left off from last year. Perfect transition to this point.

This Miami team will put up points in the MAC.

Reactions: Figrating
Watching late night from London after signing up for Hulu Live TV and spoofing my location and I just have to say this stadium looks amazing.

Jeez, some awful announcing there. Byington said Miami could tie it on this drive? Also, why the hell is Miami going for it?

Lisa must think Miami is breaking out the 10 point play here

Watching late night from London after signing up for Hulu Live TV and spoofing my location and I just have to say this stadium looks amazing.
It's really cool. Sight lines bad and nothing on the scoreboard except the score.

Went from a missed sack to a difficult pass completion and roughing the passer penalty. Can't have that.

We need to blitz this guy. He’s just sitting back and finding the holes

Fantastic Pick to win it.

This is a quality win. I expect this Miami team to win the MAC and put up a lot of points on MAC defenses; our defense is legit. McGarigle picked up nicely from Braun in his first outting as DC.

We saw some real flashes of brilliance from Wright though the offense is going to be a work in progress. But still the upside is there; he's able to evade defenders and has speed. Wright + Porter should be a solid combo out there on the ground.

Kirtz deserves a shoutout too; great to see him have a big game.

Reactions: zanycat and phatcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT