ADVERTISEMENT

Random Transfer Question

Jonny2TheP

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2007
Des Moines, IA
Are players that play at Army, Navy, or Air Force allowed to transfer to another school once they are enrolled? I don't know the answer, but my guess is that they would not be allowed to transfer. Anyone know the rules on that?

Are players that play at Army, Navy, or Air Force allowed to transfer to another school once they are enrolled? I don't know the answer, but my guess is that they would not be allowed to transfer. Anyone know the rules on that?
If any of them were involved in the cheating scandal at West Point, some might be on their way out.

I believe if you leave after your first year the is no penalty, after your first year there is something were you have to reimburse the government, A neighbors son left the Air force Academy, and sat on he bench for 3 years at Wisconson.

Reactions: Jonny2TheP
The military requirement at the service academies accrues after the cadet's second year. A fraternity brother of mine got beaten out by Leamon Hall at Army, and then transferred here when John Pont promised him a scholarship if he paid for the year he sat out. Pont then reneged on his promise. PUNT PONT! Ah, the dark ages.

• Angry
Reactions: iskaboo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT