ADVERTISEMENT

Re broadcasting of the Pinstripe?

DrillCat

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2005
Purpleville, Ca
I just realized that I forgot to record the game. Almost home but does anyone have info on the re run of the game?
Thx in advance.

I just realized that I forgot to record the game. Almost home but does anyone have info on the re run of the game?
Thx in advance.
I went on You Tube last night and found the full game there. Just use Pinstripe Bowl 2016 as the search term. I might have also thrown in "Northwestern football." Good luck

Just finished watching the entire game on YouTube. What an exciting victory for us.
Monkey is off our back for sure.
Also thx for posting the links, guys. Three diff ways to watch it online on High def.. Time has changed.
But I wish to have it recorded on my dvr so I can watch it over and over again on my big screen tv.
It will be a very long wait until the next kick off.
See you all at Duke.

Just finished watching the entire game on YouTube. What an exciting victory for us.
Monkey is off our back for sure.
Also thx for posting the links, guys. Three diff ways to watch it online on High def.. Time has changed.
But I wish to have it recorded on my dvr so I can watch it over and over again on my big screen tv.
It will be a very long wait until the next kick off.
See you all at Duke.

Get a Roku or Chromecast for $30 or hook your laptop via HDMI up to your tv...no need for a DVR...I'm the last person who can go without tv, and I canceled my cable a year ago...you're right - times have changed.

Reactions: ubercat
Get a Roku or Chromecast for $30 or hook your laptop via HDMI up to your tv...no need for a DVR...I'm the last person who can go without tv, and I canceled my cable a year ago...you're right - times have changed.

Be careful what you wish for. ESPN provides most of the content you want to watch and with the loss of cable subscriptions, ESPN is projected to lose 1 billion dollars in revenue in the next couple of years

My son announces for ESPN and his game schedule has been reduced dramatically. Many televised games are actually announced in the Connecticut studios rather than on site

Be careful what you wish for. ESPN provides most of the content you want to watch and with the loss of cable subscriptions, ESPN is projected to lose 1 billion dollars in revenue in the next couple of years

My son announces for ESPN and his game schedule has been reduced dramatically. Many televised games are actually announced in the Connecticut studios rather than on site

Doc, I'll be honest and say I don't feel a personal responsibility to ESPN or the Big Ten or the NCAA for the financial weight of tv rights buckling underneath itself. If/when we reach a point where we (including all the aforementioned entities) realize ESPN isn't in fact worth $6 per cable subscriber, or a 400-level ticket to the Fiesta Bowl shouldn't be $150, or Nick Saban shouldn't be paid $10MM, or we don't need to build $200MM palaces and call them locker rooms, so be it...something tells me that no matter how the landscape of broadcast tv changes over the next ~50 years, I will have viewing access to Northwestern and CFB games for the rest of my life...whether ESPN is broadcasting it or I'm paying $4.99 directly to Northwestern to hear Baz and Persa call the games.

Reactions: NUCat320
Thanks for that Utube link. We are in temporary housing and I don't have live TV. I missed the first half of the NU game and having nothing to watch today so I watched the entire game on Utube. It was a really good game. I'm pretty psyched about next season already.

Doc, I'll be honest and say I don't feel a personal responsibility to ESPN or the Big Ten or the NCAA for the financial weight of tv rights buckling underneath itself. If/when we reach a point where we (including all the aforementioned entities) realize ESPN isn't in fact worth $6 per cable subscriber, or a 400-level ticket to the Fiesta Bowl shouldn't be $150, or Nick Saban shouldn't be paid $10MM, or we don't need to build $200MM palaces and call them locker rooms, so be it...something tells me that no matter how the landscape of broadcast tv changes over the next ~50 years, I will have viewing access to Northwestern and CFB games for the rest of my life...whether ESPN is broadcasting it or I'm paying $4.99 directly to Northwestern to hear Baz and Persa call the games.
Couldn't agree more. No love lost for the fat cats (pun intended), and I think casting options will increase

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT