ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. Illinois

Really excited to have two 100-yard rushers, against Illinois, again. (Azema at 6/99, Marty at 23/95, Anderson at 17/65.)

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
It might be nice... for a change... to play some of our athletes on the offensive side of the ball.

There are plenty of athletes on both sides of the ball. Azema doesn’t have the size to take the pounding that a RB in the Big Ten takes over the course of an entire season.

Reactions: CitizenCat
So we can't kick it to the endzone in either direction?

There are plenty of athletes on both sides of the ball. Azema doesn’t have the size to take the pounding that a RB in the Big Ten takes over the course of an entire season.
I'm glad Venric Mark didn't listen to you.

Weren’t you the same guy that tried to tell me earlier in the year that Riley Lees was not athletic and didn’t belong on the field as a Big Ten WR?
Have you watched any other team play football besides Northwestern? No... he is not nearly as athletic as other team's WRs.

Have you watched any other team play football besides Northwestern? No... he is not nearly as athletic as other team's WRs.

That’s what I thought. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Wow... Illinois has to waste a timeout on 4th and 13.

Marty is very effective at ball control! I would think he will start next year, unless Green starts!

Holy crap. It should be a 17 point lead and pretty much over at this point. Argh!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT