ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. Illinois

Be careful... everyone knows corbi is never wrong.

You are the one who said LEES was an unathletic WR who should be playing in HS ball or something to that effect. Your words, not mine. We can go back and search for the post if you want. I think that says all that needs to be said about your ability to judge football players.

Reactions: CitizenCat
Kuhbander needs his schollie revoked. He is horrible. He is absolutely terrible. Put Luckenbaugh in. If we lose we can blame him. Has cost us 2 games.
When you have a thought like this in the future you should:

1. Turn off the TV or leave the stadium and return home
2. Reflect on the choices you made in life that led you to be like this
3. Realize through reflection that you're watching kids playing a game
4. Realize through reflection that you got way too invested in said game
5. Realize through reflection that you said a shitty thing because you couldn't control your emotions during the same game
6. Make a commitment to never say such a shitty thing ever again
7. Destroy all personal electronic devices just to ensure you don't say such a shitty thing ever again

Show me the depth chart where he would be better than third.

Him and Skowronek are useful players. We have to do better than those two as our top pass catchers if we want to consistently challenge for titles.

First of all, I was responding to a guy who in the past said Lees was slow, unathletic and didn’t belong on a college football field. Secondly, I think Lees would be a top 2-3 WR, likely as the slot WR, on most Big Ten teams other than Minnesota (this year) and OSU every year. Considering I think he is our 2nd best WR behind McGowan, i think that speaks relatively well for our WR group overall. It’s a good group which lack the true #1. Something you can say about most position groups at NU.

First of all, I was responding to a guy who in the past said Lees was slow, unathletic and didn’t belong on a college football field. Secondly, I think Lees would be a top 2-3 WR, likely as the slot WR, on most Big Ten teams other than Minnesota (this year) and OSU every year. Considering I think he is our 2nd best WR behind McGowan, i think that speaks relatively well for our WR group overall. It’s a good group which lack the true #1. Something you can say about most position groups at NU.

That Lees is our second best WR behind McGowan is not a good thing, nor can it be described as a “good group” after what they put out there this season. Sure the QB play was pretty dreadful, but not like the WR play helped any.

That Lees is our second best WR behind McGowan is not a good thing, nor can it be described as a “good group” after what they put out there this season. Sure the QB play was pretty dreadful, but not like the WR play helped any.

We lack a superstar, the group behind that #1 slot is very solid in my opinion. No one looks good with the QB play we got this season.

We lack a superstar, the group behind that #1 slot is very solid in my opinion. No one looks good with the QB play we got this season.

We need to aim higher with our WR play/prospects. Much higher.

Jace James, Ramaud Bowman, Berkeley Holman, and the crew do exactly nothing to threaten a B1G defense.

Reactions: nu greek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT