ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. Rutgers

I find it depressing that we have to play our 5th string running back because the OL cannot provide protection and the 3rd and 4th string RBs are freshmen and haven't learned how to block yet.

Put in Green. Only hope we may have. Thorson must have had a mid term exam that he studied for that took away his preparation. And again, he is scared to get hit. Put in a blue collar QB. Is Smith ready to go? Is Green hurt? I could throw against Rutgers.

So it's ok to sh1t your pants against a terrible team again for an entire half?

I am so sick of this.

Poorly prepared and again look like the other team wants it more

I know it is like What the Heck boys...

Too bad we don’t have Noah Herron anymore to run the plays that only worked for a guy like Noah Herron.

Pin them deep and make the defense make some plays. Time for Paddy and the boys to step up with a 3 and out or turnover.

Either Bowser went to wrong Hole - he follows green and he walks into endzone or Hance was just destroyed because it seemed like he let his man get to the middle

Without a doubt, this is the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this site. Chicago tough! Polish sausage! Deep dish pizza!
persa? Basanez? Johnny Football?
What is a blue collar QB? Does he mean hard nosed?

Better to leave CT in the game but I agree with him to keep the Hawaiian kid in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT