ADVERTISEMENT

Spoiler Alert! Northwestern is gonna bounce the Big Ten out of the playoff!

I cannot believe that Ohio State is two touchdown favorites. No respect there! Ohio State is overrated! Why? Michigan had a QB that was not a great passer and Higden was not very fast. I expect NU to be able to run the ball Ohio State rather easily. I really like the way Minnesota turned things around on defense! Minny will pound the receivers. Their stud linebacker even got ejected! Getting pounded by an aggressive zone defense will make you think twice. It's all about running down hill in a zone scheme! Just pound em! And don't let em throw deep! I'm telling you, Haskins has trouble throwing into tight coverage. Michigan had a horrible game plan on defense.

I cannot believe that Ohio State is two touchdown favorites. No respect there! Ohio State is overrated! Why? Michigan had a QB that was not a great passer and Higden was not very fast. I expect NU to be able to run the ball Ohio State rather easily. I really like the way Minnesota turned things around on defense! Minny will pound the receivers. Their stud linebacker even got ejected! Getting pounded by an aggressive zone defense will make you think twice. It's all about running down hill in a zone scheme! Just pound em! And don't let em throw deep! I'm telling you, Haskins has trouble throwing into tight coverage. Michigan had a horrible game plan on defense.
minnesota? I dont think we are playing minny. i think you are getting confused with Clem Haskins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT