ADVERTISEMENT

This can't be happening!

mybrotha

Jul 21, 2011
Waiting all month for this game and last night a limo driver cut me off and I drove into a curb. My right front tire explodes and luckily I was one block from my house. I get a wrecker to pick me up this morning and take me to the only tire shop open today near me and of course as the wrecker arrives here around 9 am, that's when the Cats game starts! So once again it's Dave Eanet time on my tablet. Happy New Year my friends and of course go Cats!

Waiting all month for this game and last night a limo driver cut me off and I drove into a curb. My right front tire explodes and luckily I was one block from my house. I get a wrecker to pick me up this morning and take me to the only tire shop open today near me and of course as the wrecker arrives here around 9 am, that's when the Cats game starts! So once again it's Dave Eanet time on my tablet. Happy New Year my friends and of course go Cats!

That sucks man, but you can watch it on your WatchESPN app as a last resort if necessary.

Sometimes you are better off with Dave Eanet than the ESPN broadcast with video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT