ADVERTISEMENT

This is nothing! Wait till OSU lays the wood 🪵 on us next week!

OSU will not try to run it up and leave their main players in. The reason - they've had a ton of injuries to key players this year and will not risk re-injuring them before their game with Michigan.

Reactions: drewjin
OSU will not try to run it up and leave their main players in. The reason - they've had a ton of injuries to key players this year and will not risk re-injuring them before their game with Michigan.
Thats a good point about not wanting to get their starters hurt...
but the backups are going to be going all out to try to impress the coaches.
I still think 100 - 0 is possible.
Probably more like 75 - 0.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
Thats a good point about not wanting to get their starters hurt...
but the backups are going to be going all out to try to impress the coaches.
I still think 100 - 0 is possible.
Probably more like 75 - 0.
Yeah. and I've watched their 2nd QB play a few times this year - Kyle McCord - who is also a former 247 Composite 5-star - and he's really good and just waiting for Stroud to leave after this year.

The problem is that the one player they might leave in a little longer than the others is CJ Stroud as he's the frontrunner for the Heisman right now. I think they substitute for everyone else in the early 2nd half

The Wildcats may be "saved by the bell" in the sense that right now rain is projected in Chicagoland next weekend starting Friday, Nov. 4. The weather may slow the Buckeyes down to where it is just a big blow out (48-10?) versus a mega blow out (77-10?). Usually, I would be happy to get Northwestern exposure on a more visible regular broadcast TV like ABC at noon eastern time, but I kind of wish this game could have ended up on a BTN overflow channel. If I had faith that the coaching staff could come up with a game plan to mitigate Ohio State and at least keep it entertaining, I might think differently, but it is what it is.

Yeah. and I've watched their 2nd QB play a few times this year - Kyle McCord - who is also a former 247 Composite 5-star - and he's really good and just waiting for Stroud to leave after this year.

The problem is that the one player they might leave in a little longer than the others is CJ Stroud as he's the frontrunner for the Heisman right now. I think they substitute for everyone else in the early 2nd half
Day wouldn’t leave Stroud in with the 2nd team. That’s asking for an injury

Line opened at OSU -30.5, but it's been bet all the way up to -37.5. These are the worst odds we've seen in my memory.

• Wow
The weather works in NU's favor and I don't think Henderson or Williams will play.
Talent and depth favors OSU.

OSU- 38
NU- 10

That and now the weather is supposed to be cold, wet and windy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT