ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Rivals250 WR Collin Sullivan

nick krueger

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2011
Hey guys, back again with another update from last weekend: Collin Sullivan is one of my favorite receivers in the 2020 class - He shut it down in our camp in Houston earlier this spring and had it not been for a couple of other really special talents there, could have easily won the wide receiver MVP award there. I have been watching him since his freshman year and I think over the next few seasons he's going to really turn into a beast. He was out at the Pylon 7v7 Nationals and gave me a quick update on what's been going on with him this summer. Sounds like there is a pretty good connection already with Northwestern.

Thanks for having a look: STORY LINK

Hey guys, back again with another update from last weekend: Collin Sullivan is one of my favorite receivers in the 2020 class - He shut it down in our camp in Houston earlier this spring and had it not been for a couple of other really special talents there, could have easily won the wide receiver MVP award there. I have been watching him since his freshman year and I think over the next few seasons he's going to really turn into a beast. He was out at the Pylon 7v7 Nationals and gave me a quick update on what's been going on with him this summer. Sounds like there is a pretty good connection already with Northwestern.

Thanks for having a look: STORY LINK

Thanks for the update.

Reactions: nick krueger
Sounds like we've gotten in early on him. Would be a nice get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT