ADVERTISEMENT

Voles fans-you have been warned

Tennessee Fans

I am 6'3, 265 pounds, 3% bodyfat. I squat 600 (for 10 reps), 500 pound bench, and 675 deadlift. Goatee, crew cut, and old spice. I just finished my workout, took my post workout supplements, did a few poses, and wanted to post on here after a few years off of working on physique.

This is not a warning, this is an ultimatum.

I was recently on vacation, and saw a Voles fan at the beach, and later at the hotel gym. We had a friendly conversation. I helped spot him with his 135 max bench. I jokingly let him know that the TN football team will need as much help as he does on the bench when playing the Cats. He ridiculed me, so on the next spot I let him drop the weight on his neck. I think he was crushed as bad as some of you are over Woodson winning the Heisman.

I will be patrolling the lots before the game in my Northwestern muscle T. You will be able to tell who I am on my sheer physical appearance alone, broad shoulders, and calves like cows. You will address us by "sir" and "mam", and will be grateful you are able to play us.

I have seen too much pandering back and forth on this site, and its time for it to stop. It is inexcusable, the war is over.....you lost.

I was an All American wrestler and will be putting some of you toothless fans in headlocks until you are completely in submission. If you disrespect any Northwestern fans I will be on to you quicker than a brother is onto his sister once she hits 17 in Tennessee.

I am open to suggestions from Northwestern fans as well on how I should handle this (as open as Peyton Mannings marriage is).

Here is to a good game, and no problems. If there are problems be ready to be headlocked by my 20 inch biceps and the smell of oldspice.

Phil

Vol fans, I am a simple man and don't understand many of the "BIG WORDS" which have been used in this thread, but please allow me to take a moment about FBP. I too was a dubious reader of this sight (since late 1997) when I first encountered FBP. This all changed when I took a relaxing drive thru Iraq at the beginning of this century and visited ancient caves near the Tigris river, on four different cave walls I read ancient historian predictions about FBP who would exist in a NEW UNFOUNDED WORLD near a large lake and if living in their world, would have competed magnificently in the games held at a location in Greece.
Lady and Gentleman Vol fans....you now are discovering what I learned many years ago.....FBP is real, an historic figure, and one hellava WILDCAT FOOTBALL FAN !!!

Last edited:
Vol fans, I am a simple man and don't understand many of the "BIG WORDS" which have been used in this thread, but please allow me to take a moment about FBP. I too was a dubious reader of this sight (since late 1997) when I first encountered FBP. This all changed when I took a relaxing drive thru Iraq at the beginning of this century and visited ancient caves near the Tigris river, on four different cave walls I read ancient historian predictions about FBP who would exist in a NEW UNFOUNDED WORLD near a large lake and if living in their world, would have competed magnificently in the games held at a location in Greece.
Lady and Gentleman Vol fans....you now are discovering what I learned many years ago.....FBP is real, an historic figure, and one hellava WILDCAT FOOTBALL FAN !!!

Thank you. If they continue to disrespect the Cat' fans there will be issues. If I can single handedly destroy Isis, what can I do to the Voles fans?

Phil

wtf042.gif
lol i thought you would like that. dont take anything i say here serious. i am here for the fun. other than the jiujitsu. that is truth.

Tennessee Fans

I am 6'3, 265 pounds, 3% bodyfat. I squat 600 (for 10 reps), 500 pound bench, and 675 deadlift. Goatee, crew cut, and old spice. I just finished my workout, took my post workout supplements, did a few poses, and wanted to post on here after a few years off of working on physique.

I was recently on vacation, and saw a Voles fan at the beach, and later at the hotel gym. We had a friendly conversation. I helped spot him with his 135 max bench. I jokingly let him know that the TN football team will need as much help as he does on the bench when playing the Cats. He ridiculed me, so on the next spot I let him drop the weight on his neck. I think he was crushed as bad as some of you are over Woodson winning the Heisman.

I will be patrolling the lots before the game in my Northwestern muscle T. You will be able to tell who I am on my sheer physical appearance alone, broad shoulders, and calves like cows. You will address us by "sir" and "mam", and will be grateful you are able to play us.

I have seen too much pandering back and forth on this site, and its time for it to stop. It is inexcusable, the war is over.....you lost.

I was an All American wrestler and will be putting some of you toothless fans in headlocks until you are completely in submission. If you disrespect any Northwestern fans I will be on to you quicker than a brother is onto his sister once she hits 17 in Tennessee.

I am open to suggestions from Northwestern fans as well on how I should handle this (as open as Peyton Mannings marriage is).

Here is to a good game, and no problems. If there are problems be ready to be headlocked by my 20 inch biceps and the smell of oldspice.

Phil
Phil, you cannot really be this stupid or are you? You sound just like some of the rednecks that live down here in the hills of Tennessee.
Couple of questions for you. Are you over the age of 15? Does not sound like it. Do you have a keeper? I am really disappointed. I would have thought that people from your area would have more class than this. I hope your fellow Northwestern fans are not all like you
Grandpa

Hung

As I get older in my years I realize that's sooner than later I will have to give over the reins to someone. You are the Robin to my Batman, the ying to my yang. Sooner than later I will need someone to take over. But you will have to stop the heavy cardiovascular workouts, and start heavy weight training. High intensity cardio, and low intensity cardio is fine, but I do not want you burning off all of hard earned muscle on long bike rides.
Phil

Phil knows what he's talking about. Long bike tours turn your body into a stair-climber champion at the expense of everything else unless one does some lifting as well.

Reactions: Fitz51
Phil, you cannot really be this stupid or are you? You sound just like some of the rednecks that live down here in the hills of Tennessee.
Couple of questions for you. Are you over the age of 15? Does not sound like it. Do you have a keeper? I am really disappointed. I would have thought that people from your area would have more class than this. I hope your fellow Northwestern fans are not all like you
Grandpa

Grandpa- you should go back and read Hungry Jack's explanation and history of the Phil persona towards the beginning of the thread that was intended for "normal" UT fans like you that are taking Phil too literally. Phil is posting for the trolls coming to our site who should be taking Phil literally.

Last edited:
Grandpa- you should go back and read Hungry Jack's explanation and history of the Phil persona towards the beginning of the thread that was intended for "normal" UT fans like you that are taking Phil too literally. Phil is posting for the trolls coming to our site who should be taking Phil literally.

"Persona"!?!? What the Phlip?!

Tennessee Fans

Phil

Hahaha, juicy troll and a very smooth read.

My fav quote "This is not a warning, this is an ultimatum"

Reactions: Hungry Jack
"Persona"!?!? What the Phlip?!
Uber- I have missed Phil and his bravado. His return with the influx of trolls was good timing, it's just his swagger seems to be confusing to some of the "normal" UT fans. The background presented by Hungry Jack should smooth over the rough edges by UT fans "exposed" to Phil for the first time on our site.

Phil,

I recently learned that Tennessee has the most caves of any state in the nation, including the newly discovered rumble room in which you could fit the superdome.

My question to you is: did you make this rumble room cave with your bare hands? Or with tools?

Last edited:
Tennessee Fans

Phil
Uh, good luck to you too Phil! If we can't win we will at least be proud to see you get your well deserved 3rd bowl win!

Phil knows what he's talking about. Long bike tours turn your body into a stair-climber champion at the expense of everything else unless one does some lifting as well.
Fear not. Cycling is only part of my regimen, which also includes swimming, strength training, and explosive core movements such as the truck tire flips alluded to earlier, and overseen by my mentor at F.U.N. Fitness, Marcus, who is a retired marine and former gymnast. This regimen keeps me fit for backpacking, mountaineering, skiing, and chasing a five year old.

Fear not. Cycling is only part of my regimen, which also includes swimming, strength training, and explosive core movements such as the truck tire flips alluded to earlier, and overseen by my mentor at F.U.N. Fitness, Marcus, who is a retired marine and former gymnast. This regimen keeps me fit for backpacking, mountaineering, skiing, and chasing a five year old.

I use a plunger for my explosive core movements.

No one's slick as Phil
No one's quick as Phil
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Phil's
For there's no man in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Tom, dick or Stanley
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on

I spend lots of "me" time with 225 pound barbell curls and lots of elliptical cardio, tanning beds and heavy compound lifts. Usually it is someone in awe of my physique who is taking me out.

I dont ever pay, but when I do, its on the house.

Phil
I'm guessing the someone taking you out is another steroidal overcompensating male who enjoys lots of time in the gym and less time with the ladies??

I don't see how steroids would provide any benefit to Phil. As you know, steroids are in effect supercharged anti-inflammatories. Yet Phil has never experienced an episode of inflammation. His cells are so robust, they do not suffer injury.

There is clinical proof of this in a study co-conducted by investigators from Harvard, Washington University, Johns Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic, the NIH, DARPA, Marcus Welby, and Dr. Oz. Each investigator was given a small tissue sample, delivered by armored guard surrounded by Ninja warriors AND Chuck Norris (Phil's DNA is worth more than Apple, Facebook, and Google combined; equivalent to the GDP of Austalia). Separate clinical studies conducted under the most rigorous conditions by leading cellular biologists concluded that Phil's cellular physiology was effectively ageless.

Phil's exceptional physique is thus largely rooted in genetics, but it is his superior training methods that have unleashed the full potential of his physiology. He just might be the ultimate specimen.

It will fit perfectly into my hall of mirrors in my mansion. I replicated it just like Versailles.

I will look into purchasing the mirrors.

Phil

Phil..you dropped the ball on this one. If you had replicated Versailles, then you would already have the Hall of Mirrors (which you could convert to a weight room to check your pump while doing curls). You need to get onto your contractor for not having included this.

I sure miss his posts. Hope all is well with him.

Phil, just give us a signal that you're there. Maybe a photo, like a barbell tied in a square knot.

I miss Phil. I slept better knowing things couldn't get too sideways before Phil would straighten things out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT