ADVERTISEMENT

We are favorites against Io_a

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
I think the -1 line is about what I would expect. The Big Ten isn't what it used to be but as far as power rankings I'd put us a tweak below Io_a but with home field, I'd say we should win this.

Have a feeling that spread is going to tilt toward Iowa by the end of the week

I think the -1 line is about what I would expect. The Big Ten isn't what it used to be but as far as power rankings I'd put us a tweak below Io_a but with home field, I'd say we should win this.

You'll win nothing and LIKE IT!!

Tee-hee!

Wow! I'd like Iowa a lot if I was a bettor. They are coming off a bye week and historically Northwestern plays them much better in Kinnick.

Hopefully the Cats can surprise me and start a win streak

Wow! I'd like Iowa a lot if I was a bettor. They are coming off a bye week and historically Northwestern plays them much better in Kinnick.

We're already on a win streak!

One man(fan) can make a difference Turk! I got Fitz to make CT step up and scramble in the pocket! Now,I think we can beat the Hawks! Go JJ AND WRASSSLER! Haiku here we come!

Yep. Kinda strange, but true. Without going back and looking it up, I think we've just about split our last eight or ten games there. Would guess only a couple of other Big Ten teams can say that.

Yep. Kinda strange, but true. Without going back and looking it up, I think we've just about split our last eight or ten games there. Would guess only a couple of other Big Ten teams can say that.
I think we've just played them fairly well overall in either place.

Since '95 we are 6-3 at home against them, and 5-6 in Iowa City. Before last year we'd lost 3 straight in Kinnick.

... before '95 it looks like they'd won about 20 straight haha, that was our first win since '73.

I think we've just played them fairly well overall in either place.

Since '95 we are 6-3 at home against them, and 5-6 in Iowa City. Before last year we'd lost 3 straight in Kinnick.

... before '95 it looks like they'd won about 20 straight haha, that was our first win since '73.

I'm glad Hayden Fry stopped hurting our boys.

I'm glad Hayden Fry stopped hurting our boys.

Well played.

Line seems representative of what the teams have been to date. Iowa's win over Iowa State is looking better than it did when it happened, but both teams have been up and down. Should be a one-possession game either way on Saturday.

Reactions: StreamCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT