ADVERTISEMENT

What a game!

It was great to pull out the win when we did not play well. Nice to see Lindsey emerge from his slump in the second half. Still a lot of work to do, especially offensively, but it is good to be 1-0.

McIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.

the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.

I'm not sure about the worst as far as one-sided, but man there were a lot of whistles tonight. I'm the type who likes to adhere to the rules, so I usually don't mind if the zebras call it tight as long as they're fair, but I got whistle fatigue tonight.

and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.

What else is new? D1 officiating is just horrendous these days. There seems to be absolutely no consistency. I wish they would stop actively looking for calls to make and just let the players play. Make the obvious calls...leave the rest alone and allow the players to decide who wins.

Reactions: LansingCat
McIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
Officials generally officiate to the level of play. And the level of play was, well......

The year is still young

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT