ADVERTISEMENT

What is the lineup for ACC/BIG challenge????

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
My apologies if this is a topic buried in another thread but is it pretty much known, based on the 2017 finish line? Or is it a pick and choose crap game of who gets who?

What are our most reasonable opponents, based on the history of opponent determinations?

And are we to assume the game will be an away game? Seems to me that this is how it has been, i.e., home, away, home, away, etc.

And a post below claimed that our OOC is about 3/4 full already??? Really? I know about Valpo but what other opponents? Wouldn't mind seeing some good basketball instead of MSVU and RMU every year.

As an aside, what's the talk about Charlie Moore? I thought he already made a decision but I read on some threads that he is now headed to Illinnoy?

Hope we make good on our last scholarship. What's the timetable in basketball recruiting?

My apologies if this is a topic buried in another thread but is it pretty much known, based on the 2017 finish line? Or is it a pick and choose crap game of who gets who?

What are our most reasonable opponents, based on the history of opponent determinations?

And are we to assume the game will be an away game? Seems to me that this is how it has been, i.e., home, away, home, away, etc.

As an aside, what's the talk about Charlie Moore? I thought he already made a decision but I read on some threads that he is now headed to Illinnoy?

Hope we make good on our last scholarship. What's the timetable in basketball recruiting?

Hasn't been announced yet. From history, they seem to try to match the expected standings rather than just a random crap shoot. Will be interesting to see who the Cats draw.

I confirmed that we will be playing on the road in any ACC/BIG matchup. Finishing tied for 6th in the BIG won't land us Duke.

I would think it'll be Virginia, Virginia Tech, or Miami. Can't see them sending NU to Syracuse and there's no way in hell they send us to Cameron. But that's a complete guess on my part.

Reactions: Spoonman04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT