ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever happened to Turk anyways

First I've ever heard that and I don't believe it. I remember there was a USC fan named TrojanOdyssey who was said to be a friend of MidvaleDave's whose forum signature was set to autoplay USC's fight song and he would come sh!tpost on the board from time to time.

Now that I think of it, I have some vague recollections that TrojanOdyssey was claimed to be WhyRandyWhy from the Purple Board. If so, why would a USC fan take such an interest in Randy Walker?
I went to a game w Dave long ago and remember him telling me the story of why he changed his name. So I too don’t think the rendition above is correct.

I went to a game w Dave long ago and remember him telling me the story of why he changed his name. So I too don’t think the rendition above is correct.
If WhyRandyWhy were somebody else (like TrojanOdyssey), it would have been in the context of The Purple Board (i.e. FEW's board), not this one. But again, why would a USC fan take such an interest in Randy Walker?

Reactions: IGNORE2
If WhyRandyWhy were somebody else (like TrojanOdyssey), it would have been in the context of The Purple Board (i.e. FEW's board), not this one. But again, why would a USC fan take such an interest in Randy Walker?
I agree. I’m of the belief that Dave was also WRW

Last edited:
First I've ever heard that and I don't believe it. I remember there was a USC fan named TrojanOdyssey who was said to be a friend of MidvaleDave's whose forum signature was set to autoplay USC's fight song and he would come sh!tpost on the board from time to time.

Now that I think of it, I have some vague recollections that TrojanOdyssey was claimed to be WhyRandyWhy from the Purple Board. If so, why would a USC fan take such an interest in Randy Walker?
Because the USC fan was a good buddy of MidvaleDave.

I stand corrected, I was thinking of someone else with an old similar handle

ADVERTISEMENT