ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes

Secho99

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2001
Nebraska just lost by 19 at home to UC Riverside. We just might sneak into 13th this year.

Nebraska just lost by 19 at home to UC Riverside. We just might sneak into 13th this year.

This stuff happens all the time at the beginning of the season. We’ve fallen victim to it, and even powerhouses like UVA have. Those initial regular seasons games are a crapshoot until the team gels a few games in.

No way to sugarcoat a loss like that. That being said, Hoiberg will get that program going. Maybe not this year, but it won't take long. He didn't get a legit chance with the Bulls, but I think he's tailor made for college hoops. He does a great job of using transfers to build a program, and I expect he'll do the same with Nebraska quickly.

No way to sugarcoat a loss like that. That being said, Hoiberg will get that program going. Maybe not this year, but it won't take long. He didn't get a legit chance with the Bulls, but I think he's tailor made for college hoops. He does a great job of using transfers to build a program, and I expect he'll do the same with Nebraska quickly.

i think he used a lot of JUCOs at Iowa State - probably will do the same at Neb

Academics will not stand in the way of Hoiberg at Nebraska. He can get anyone he wants in there. He's already got some decent athletes on this year's team, but they are very raw.

I liked their old coach and thought he deserved a little more rope
Yeah agreed. Tim Miles is one of the best. I’m not sure where he went but I’ll root for that guy. Class act and just a good dude.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT