ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Nebraska

Priebe also looks awful. His effort and technique on that last sack were terrible.

Offensive effort feels desperately hopeless, I honestly don't even remember feeling this badly about it last season, but I admit we're just in the moment right now.

I’ve been a Kurt Anderson defender because he inherited crap from Cushing but at this stage of his tenure it’s hard to defend the crap we are seeing out there. He is a good recruiter, his players love him, the run blocking is decent but these guys can’t pass block for shit. NU should be winning this game and they are not solely because of the pathetic OL play.

Reactions: drewjin
I mean, are the OL trying to get Anderson fired at this point? We have a CRITICAL makeable 3rd and 3 and we end up 4th and 14. That field position change very likely may cost the game.
The OL self inflicted wounds are staggering.

• Sad
Reactions: DaCat
Tiernan is terrible. Don't move. Block someone. Everyone should be fired. Lower academic standards. Get offensive players who can play. Outside of our wide receivers and Himon no one seems to have athletic ability. Our team is worse than some D-2 teams

I mean, are the OL trying to get Anderson fired at this point? We have a CRITICAL makeable 3rd and 3 and we end up 4th and 14. That field position change very likely may cost the game.
Tiernan penalized again

Sullivan simply doesn’t know how to play quarterback

If only made that throw on second down, woulda be a TD instead of no gain and a FG

Reactions: Rebel II
It’s depressing when you have a big exciting pass play but your receiver gets caught from behind at the 5 and you know you won’t get a touchdown now.

Just had a feeling that if we didn’t score on the long pass we’d have to settle for a fg. At least 2nd time one of our guys were running for a td and got caught from behind short of the goal line.

It’s depressing when you have a big exciting pass play but your receiver gets caught from behind at the 5 and you know you won’t get a touchdown now.
Yeah I know we wouldn’t get a TD. It’s a bummer

Sullivan just doesn’t trust it if it isn’t wide ass open with a clear line of sight. That’s not how QB is played at the P5 level.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT