ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Nebraska

This is a joke. How does Lausch not throw that away. Terrible field position awareness to lose yards at the edge of FG range.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Strong attempt by Olsen, can’t fault him for being a few feet short of the crossbar but accurate. If Lausch hadn’t taken a loss, that same kick would have probably cleared the crossbar.

Reactions: benoitdenizetl
Finally generating some offense and then terribleness. Shoulda let Sullivan finish the drive.

Penalty was on other side of the field from the play 15 yard penalty was correct call. Announcers correct in sharing NU self inflicted mistakes.

A skinny chick in a ponytail making a crucial penalty in a game is not my idea of quality officiating. Was there a cut block?

Our team is embarrassingly bad on offense. We need a bunch of transfers in next year and essentially all new coaches maybe with the exception of the WR coach on offense. Anderson should stop coaching because he obviously doesn't have the acumen to properly coach and develop a line

Reactions: HawkCat
Strong attempt by Olsen, can’t fault him for being a few feet short of the crossbar but accurate. If Lausch hadn’t taken a loss, that same kick would have probably cleared the crossbar.
Hard to take you seriously when you don’t even know who had the ball on that play. that was Sullivan, not Lausch and he didn’t throw it away because he was in the box and nobody was open. He would have been called for grounding the ball.

A skinny chick in a ponytail making a crucial penalty in a game is not my idea of quality officiating. Was there a cut block?
She didn’t throw the flag o. that call. I think she was actually trying to talk the referee into picking up the flag because Gordon was in the box. That should not have been a penalty.

Such a bittersweet feeling watching this defensive effort. Really happy for these awesome stops but seems like it is for naught with the totally incompetent offense. And now our great young players are getting hurt, Saka and Flakes…

Reactions: Sheffielder
Our offense is unwatchable. Bajakian and Anderson s_ck.

Hard to take you seriously when you don’t even know who had the ball on that play. that was Sullivan, not Lausch and he didn’t throw it away because he was in the box and nobody was open. He would have been called for grounding the ball.
Seriously. Lausch took the snap right? So I was a little confused with the trickeration. It’s still a bad decision regardless of who had the ball.

She didn’t throw the flag o. that call. I think she was actually trying to talk the referee into picking up the flag because Gordon was in the box. That should not have been a penalty.

The issue is that Gordon started outside the boxz

Reactions: NVAcat
Ok… another nice stop D. Rough field position though. This next drive may decide the game.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT