ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern publishes report by Loretta Lynch on culture of athletics

I think you're overstating it.
Obviously, you are closer to the truth when the team is in the middle of its season, but even then, I still think you're overstating it.
Especially for non-revenue athletes.
There is generally very little intermixing between athletes and other students, especially for football and basketball but in non revenue sports as well. And I say this as someone who had friends who were student athletes in revenue and non revenue sports. I don’t think it’s anything nefarious, just has to do with the group of people you’re around. NU has well-defined cliques. “Athlete” is one.

BREAKING: NU lands three-star Ohio TE Tyler Kielmeyer

What is the deal with all the Tight ends--don't they already have more than enough, especially given you only hear about one or two at a time? And there was a period where we never heard the name of a TE called out during play.
We are graduating at least 3 tight ends after this season, so getting 3 tight ends in the 2025 class makes sense.
Reactions: epicbret

BREAKING: NU lands three-star Ohio TE Tyler Kielmeyer

Well it is only three but is sure seems like a lot. Hopefully at least one of them can play another position as well as that sure seems like a lot of resources committed to a single position, especially since we already have a few others on the roster including three in the last two classes
Yeah… I am prone to exaggeration. But I agree with your main point.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT