ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Northwestern could be 'a perfect match' for 2025 forward Tre Singleton

I talked to Jeffersonville (Ind.) forward Tre Singleton about his offer from Northwestern, a school he thinks could be a perfect match for him.

Wrigley Field ticket prices….

"Reserved" tix for ILL are 60-250. Then there are upsell tix like Wilson Club, Canadian Club, American Airlines etc that go up to 450. As you all know, the venue sucks, so I won't beat that with a ...club.

I bought upper deck endzone for $100 each. I want to actually see the game and was worried about the sightlines from the lower deck

No interest in joining the OSU yahoos but they were somewhat more $

Heading out of town

Just a heads up that I am heading out of town on vacation from July 5-21. This one is a big adventure: Malaysia and Thailand. So not only will I be on vacation, but I’ll also be 13 time zones away.

Luckily, you will have @mshelton33 running the show, and he will be ably assisted by @mikefitz77. So you are in very good hands.

Besides, it’s mid-July in college football. What could possibly happen? 😉

Northwestern publishes report by Loretta Lynch on culture of athletics

If firing Fitz they way they did violated the terms of his contract, then I hope he gets paid every penny that he's owed. Contracts and oaths and handshakes used to mean something. Are you not a man of honor?
I think most objective observers who have read the contract are expecting Fitzgerald to get paid.
At some point NU has to man up and honor commitments Philips made.
Unless they can prove Fitz was ordering guys on the team to "run" specific players.
Proof, not "seems like it, maybe."
Everything else I heard about, including the annual carwash ritual, is a big fat zero for me.

Schill's integrity is on trial here.
Reactions: NJCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT