ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Caitlin Clark first WNBA rookie ever to record a triple double

12 boards
13 assists
19 points

Decent numbers I suppose…
And Angel Reese tied the all-time record for consecutive double doubles as long as we are going to keep talking about the WNBA.

I tried watching a game but too many turnovers and unathletic play for me. The lack of explosiveness is much more apparent to me in basketball than in other women’s sports. Clark would have to start scoring 30 plus points consistently for me to be interested. 16 points a game on 33 percent from 3 is not drawing me in. Give her some time. Who knows.
Reactions: Hkjb

Lakefront weather

I was up in Kenosha last week at lovely Carthage College which is right on Lake Michigan, its Art Keller Field just a smidge further from the water than NU will be playing and therefore a reasonable proxy.

Bad news, fellows. Over the past three years the Firebirds are 3-12 at home.

Fortunately the ‘Cats do not have to face North Central College which has defeated Carthage three times at Art Keller during this span by a combined score of 193-20.

BREAKING: NU lands three-star Ohio TE Tyler Kielmeyer

The TE position has overall been injury-prone as well. Almost as if they were undersized for what they were being asked to do. Mangieri was stout but he had a 10 second 40. I don't know if this is true but if I was picking out a unit that needed strength and conditioning work that would be the one.
Was that an extension of the SB designation? I thought we abandoned that a number of years ago.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT