ADVERTISEMENT

100 days

38 days. As good as Wisconsin has been the last 25 years, we've been right up there with them. They rarely dominate, and a lot of games end up like this one. A fun rivalry, to be sure.

37 days. I can't remember if I've done this one yet. We're barely five weeks away!

A couple of oddities.

7 of the 10 mins are of our 1-3 start

In the PU game, after Larkin scores, Pugh goes up to celebrate and pushes him in the back. I'm like "hey! He's got spinal stenosis!" Then after his second TD he does sort of the same thing. By the third TD I'm laughing because he picks him up off the ground in a bear hug. Be careful Trey!!

Reactions: drewjin
Yeah, as I watched I kept saying to myself, "damn, we lost that one somehow" - blew big leads in both Akron and Michigan games. Still, Skow's last TD in the Akron game was cool.

I'll admit I didn't notice the Pugh/Larkin stuff. Be gentle, man!

31 days. Have we done this one yet? If so, it's worth doing it again just to see Wootton take care of Stanzi.

Reactions: ricko654321
31 days. Have we done this one yet? If so, it's worth doing it again just to see Wootton take care of Stanzi.

so much to like here. Iowa fans at 1:35. Northwestern ends Iowa's dream season at like 9:00. How about a preview of 2010 warrior Dan Persa, who came in because OUR QB was hurt, then when Persa gets hurt, Kafka comes back. Defense swarming everywhere, forcing turnovers. and how about that 3 man rush for the last part - wait - never mind.

THERE WILL BE FOOTBALL THIS MONTH! Only 30 more days!

This one doesn't have a ton of great highlights, other than Dan Persa just doing his thing, but there's a Ben Johnson appearance!

27 days. For some reason this one is never remembered as one of the Cardiac Cat classics. I'll admit I had more or less forgotten it until today.

Thanks for posting that game. I think it was the best 2 game stretch for CJ Bacher in his career, with the Michigan State shootout the week before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT