ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing Stat

iskaboo

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2011
London, UK
I was looking at the stats for Big Ten games only, and I noticed that the NU defense has not allowed a fourth down conversion so far this year during conference play. I know this does not mean that much, but I am sure that Hank and the boys are still pretty proud of this.

By comparison, Ohio State is at 50% on fourth down conversions allowed while Michigan is at 66.7%. NU is at 0%.

https://bigten.org/confstats.aspx/2018-19/fb/confonly?path=football

Last edited:
Reactions: drewjin and DaCat
I was looking at the stats for Big Ten games only, and I noticed that NU has not allowed a fourth down conversion so far this year during conference play. I know this does not mean that much, but I am sure that Hank and the boys are still pretty proud of this.

By comparison, Ohio State is at 50% on fourth down conversions allowed while Michigan is at 66.7%. NU is at 0%.

https://bigten.org/confstats.aspx/2018-19/fb/confonly?path=football
I hope we don’t have to go for it on fourth down too often when we play either of them in three weeks, but if we do then this is a cool stat to know of.

I can’t decide which team I want to face more: UM for a rematch now that we have a running game, or OSU to potentially end the Urban Meyer era. Tough call.

I hope we don’t have to go for it on fourth down too often when we play either of them in three weeks, but if we do then this is a cool stat to know of.

I can’t decide which team I want to face more: UM for a rematch now that we have a running game, or OSU to potentially end the Urban Meyer era. Tough call.

OHIO STATE.

Given the years of rape and murder we suffered under them, it is time for payback.

I would love for duh-OSU to beat UM, but they'll lose by 10. We're playing UM.

Hard to imagine NU can play any better than last game, but UM can certainly eliminate some penalties. By far the toughest game of the season.

Karma bus: Win or lose, I just hope somebody plants that clean-ass Shea Patterson. Guy has 9 lives as a running QB.

Don't you guys know your Jim Harbaugh history? Michigan won't beat Ohio State.

Reactions: DaCat
In 1995 Michigan helped NU claim sole possession of the Big 10 championship by beating dOSU. This season I sense dOSU might return the favor to Michigan, beating them and then capitulating to NU in Indy. So be it!

Agreed. Plus they are frauds this year

Other reasons to root for dOSU:

If dOSU wins, it won't be us that knocks Michigan (and the B1G) out of the playoff, so the rest of the conference will hate us (actually, I don't give a crap about that).

If dOSU wins, Thorson will not only get his B1G ring with a win at Indy but also have the distinction of having beat dOSU, sealing his legacy for NU football despite all his flaws.

I can't believe I'm rooting for dOSU. I've never done that before. But, I absolve myself because it is all for the greater good of getting a shot at pummeling their Buck asses.

I would love for duh-OSU to beat UM, but they'll lose by 10. We're playing UM.

Hard to imagine NU can play any better than last game, but UM can certainly eliminate some penalties. By far the toughest game of the season.

Karma bus: Win or lose, I just hope somebody plants that clean-ass Shea Patterson. Guy has 9 lives as a running QB.
Not so sure. OSU looked solid Last Saturday

Reactions: RevCat

If dOSU wins, it won't be us that knocks Michigan (and the B1G) out of the playoff, so the rest of the conference will hate us (actually, I don't give a crap about that).

If dOSU wins, Thorson will not only get his B1G ring with a win at Indy but also have the distinction of having beat dOSU, sealing his legacy for NU football despite all his flaws.

I can't believe I'm rooting for dOSU. I've never done that before. But, I absolve myself because it is all for the greater good of getting a shot at pummeling their Buck asses.

giphy.gif

I share your dilemma brother. But sometimes it takes one step back to go two steps forward. Would love to beat the Bugeyes in Indy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT