ADVERTISEMENT

Ash vs Trae Young yesterday! Pretty close contest between those two!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Ash played Young pretty solid yesterday! Young only got one three off Ash in the first half except for a buzzer beater when Skelly did not rotate properly. Scottie turned the ball'over several times and was out of position a few times. Both Scottie and Mac were throwing up bricks even after gettting perfect passes from Ash. Young made four of his threes by rotating off Ash and hitting the threes on Scottie and Mac. Or when Ash was on the bench. Ash also caused Young to turn the ball over. Ash was two for five from three point land. Plus 3-4 from charity strip plus a jam for eleven points. Young was 8-13 from field. Young made a three on Scottie,Brown,Mac and Gaines in the first half! Young got Brown in the second half once,but Brown played him decent. Mac got hit by a three from Young in second half also. Young just hit a bomb vs Brown. Dam lucky. Collins went exclusively to Ash as guard in the second half over Mac! Young got a second three at the buzzer when Skelly didn’t rotote for Ash and he got quaisi picked. Ash had two steals and Young had one! Ash had zero turnovers and Young had four! The difference was assists. Ash would hit a wide open Mac or Skelly who wouldn’t convert. Young’s teammates were on fire! A lot closer match than folks think! Also, Young missed a shot over Ash with seven minutes left! Young also missed a three over Ash with five minutes left!

Last edited:
I reviewed the tape of the game and can say that Jordan Ash will likely start and get 25-30 minutes the rest of the season! I was right all along about this kid! I stuck my sterling NU football reputation on the line early in the season and was spot on with my keen assessment. Jordan is better than Mac but CC had a dying loyalty with Mac. Now with Mac losing a few games, CC is in a do or die situation! He knows Ash is better than Mac. Even Ash’s three point shot looked great yesterday. He was almost 4-4 from three point land at one point. Just barely missed his other two,and the last one was tipped. Jordan gets steals every game and imho, really played the best player in the nation close to even yesterday. Ash stuffed him in the second half and he really only got one long ass bomb three on Jordan in first half. Wake up folks. It is Jordan Ash time the rest of the season. He earned it. Folks on here were saying he was only getting a few minutes a game, right before Hall and Malnati and the pecking order was , according to everyone on here, Mac, Brown, and Ash. Right now, wrassler’s pecking order is Ash first, Mac second,and Brown, a very close third! Ash also got in Young' s face with five minutes left in first half and made him miss a three! Ash made Young turn the ball over two times in first half.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT