ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for Wisconsin vs. NU

YESSS! Scored off the TO and beautiful pass from Ramsey.

Those 12 yard scrambles and long 3rd down rushing conversions are maddening. I get the strategy is bend don’t break and it has been working but only because we’ve forced turnovers.
Tighten up rushing D, and find some rushing O and we’ll be in good shape.

We need to find a ground game somewhere. I don't think expecting another 4 Wisky turnovers and 7 more rushing yards in the second half is a winning gameplan.
I agree. If we can string together a couple of drives where we at least hold the ball for 4-5 first downs I like our chances.

Reactions: kaTNap
Well you’ve said they would lose virtually every week, Ive yet to see any positive posts from you. You’re wrong an awful lot.
For those of us who have him on ignore, all we see is the regular interaction some of you keep having with him.

Reactions: JournCat
Would be interested to know the blocking call on that 3rd down play...not sure why Schmidt slid past a down lineman in the slide protection.

Need to get the running game going. With their pass rush and blitz, if we keep dropping back, we’re asking for Ramsey to get crushed.

Reactions: bjm989
I think they've been fair. What are you hearing that carries a Wisconsin bias?
I guess its the comments that are all about what wis has to do to win the game. I have heard positives about our defense since second half began but again its ftom the idea of wi offense needs to do more cause of our defense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT