ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread for NU vs. Minnesota

No there is one.

Here's the post where Willy says there isn't. BTW Stanford has been to the tourney like 10 tines

• Haha
Reactions: FeralFelidae
As far as all the conjecture about whether Nance returns next year: Can't imagine why he would. He does not seems to be interested in being out there. Something going on with him? Physically? Mentally? He just doesn't seem to have his head in the game.

Although, to be fair, the same could pretty much be said of six or seven others.
I was involved in a few of those travel debacles back in the Stone Age, (different sport) and they screw you up. When I heard, they flew out this morning, had time for a quick bite, I thought there would be a slow start. However, there is no excuse for that effort today. Horrendous defense left guys open ever possession. A few guys never got off the plane.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin

Here's the post where Willy says there isn't. BTW Stanford has been to the tourney like 10 tines
Willy might say zero, but there is one.

Collins just isn‘t up to the job. At least not in this conference. Switch him for Minny’s coach and we’d be a better team.

Our team just plays basketball stupid too often. The perfect example today was Loewe being on fire and Boo leaving him wide frickin open to faux “help” on another guy. If the other team has like 2 offensive threats and one of them is lighting me up I’m either going to switch defenders or make sure somebody is in his grill constantly. Guess the collins approach is just to keep leaving him open and hope he cools off.

Some of these guys have been in the program for 4 years and it’s like they’ve never been taught simple basketball concepts like how to attack a zone.

Reactions: MC_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT