ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Wisconsin vs. Northwestern

Wisconsin sucks so bad that their coach got fired last week. And they’re stomping you at home 21-0 with 6:00 left in the first half.

If we lose 63-0 maybe JON will be gone? I highly doubt it but I dont get how this can continue

Reactions: TerraCat
With Sullivan at QB, we have three 3-and-outs. Poor job of preparing him by the coaches.

It’s almost like the people on the board have no idea what they’re talking about.
It’s almost like judging a backup QB by his first 3 snaps in a game where we’re already playing horribly gives you no idea either. What do expect having given the backup QB no meaningful snaps and then expect him to light it up amongst an offense that probably already feels defeated.

Didn’t realize it was this bad. Fitzgerald will have to rebuild from the beginning. All he can do now is try to prevent too many injuries and try to hang on to some semblance of morale .

the film of this game could be used as a when you should fire your football staff video.

Am I missing something, or are the Wildcats getting worse with each game?
It’s the same team, just instead of losing narrowly to Miami Ohio and Southern Illinois, now we’re playing teams with Big Ten talent.

Good timeout Fitz! Save some time for our high octane offense to go down the field

Didn’t realize it was this bad. Fitzgerald will have to rebuild from the beginning. All he can do now is try to prevent too many injuries and try to hang on to some semblance of morale .

I realize there is disagreement on this, but I think there is real talent on our team. We need coaches who know what they are doing…our defensive secondary is constantly out of position.

The NU highlight of the game will be at half-time when they announce how many millions the various reunion classes have raised.

• Sad
Reactions: DaCat
Maybe Fitz will fire JON at halftime. Or else demote him for the second half.

I was going to say it’s only 8.4 yards given up per play, but that will raise the average a bit.

Fitz HAS to fire both coordinators after this game, right? RIGHT??????? This cannot continue. This is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed to be a Northwestern fan

I realize there is disagreement on this, but I think there is real talent on our team. We need coaches who know what they are doing…our defensive secondary is constantly out of position.
I don't doubt our players, I think this is all on JON. Seriously. If we fire him and put in a simple defense, we will see a major improvement.

Reactions: MC_Cat and TerraCat
Hilinski is clearly better than Sullivan which is a damn shame

NU being outgained 350-58. NU’s offense and defense is a joke. The worst team in the Big10 by far and NU seems content with being a laughingstock. I hope a 14-31 record since 2019 forces changes with coordinators and maybe even Fitz.

I wonder which positive things from practice are not being reflected in this week’s game?

• Haha
Reactions: phatcat
C’mon, only 8.75 yards per play for Wiscy’s offense.

We’ve seen more creativity out of the Wildcat from Wisconsin in two quarters than we have in two years from NU and Jake

Fire everyone. Fitz is a recruiter, head of the program... Keep him a little longer. Everyone else has let these kids down.

Reactions: mcgurgmv
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT