ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ Nebraska

Defense is playing great but our offense needs a spark. This is a strong first half for the defense but offense must step up somehow for NU to win. Go Cats. Just heard we have 14 plays on o for zero yards.

You would think with all the running we did on that last drive try play action pass I know the oline can’t hold up for too long, but at least try to hit your receivers because all the defense was gone do is Pen their ears back

Last edited:
Ummm...,who was it that poo-poo'd my call tp play Himon and Tyus in the backfield against Nebraska? First drive so far.

Lol Tyus really is slow. Let’s capitalize on this.
I take back what I said a couple weeks ago about him being deceptively fast, but I do like his style of running and I think it was exactly what we needed to get that drive going.

I just wish that particular carry had gone to Himon!

I take back what I said a couple weeks ago about him being deceptively fast, but I do like his style of running and I think it was exactly what we needed to get that drive going.

I just wish that particular carry had gone to Himon!
I am not sure it’s entirely his fault. He put on a ton of weight and I wonder whether the team wanted him to just be larger.

I am not sure it’s entirely his fault. He put on a ton of weight and I wonder whether the team wanted him to just be larger.
He was slow in high school as well. Glad to see the OL finally opening up some holes.

&&$!?!?&

We did not need that with no time left before halftime. Afraid the tide has turned and the D is just not going to hold out while the O continues to flounder.

Well he was down on the 1 inch line but it sure they will see enough to overturn it.

Clearly short, but they'd score on the next play anyway

&&$!?!?&

We did not need that with no time left before halftime. Afraid the tide has turned and the D is just not going to hold out while the O continues to flounder.

Well he was down on the 1 inch line but it sure they will see enough to overturn it.
Still a four point game. You never know in college football. If the cats make some kind of adjustment, younger know.

Sullivan won’t even pull the trigger on a downfield pass when we have only 10 seconds to score. Arrrrrgh at least try.

The halftime guys are literally holding back laughter talking about the first half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT