ADVERTISEMENT

haywood...

hey everyone! took a year off with everything going on in the world. it was needed from a mental and physical state. thought about getting back on after the first few games and then... to no ones surprise the cats still stink. will the departure of phillips bring about program changes? will the program get any better? can anyone win at NU?

but yes with covid lockdowns my interactions with people at NU is almost non-existent as many are still working from home. sorry for the lack of info.

hey everyone! took a year off with everything going on in the world. it was needed from a mental and physical state. thought about getting back on after the first few games and then... to no ones surprise the cats still stink. will the departure of phillips bring about program changes? will the program get any better? can anyone win at NU?

but yes with covid lockdowns my interactions with people at NU is almost non-existent as many are still working from home. sorry for the lack of info.
Welcome back.

You were right that Audige was for real. 👍

Reactions: Kat burglar

Welcome back! We have our difference on opinion on Collins but I’ve always welcomed your thoughtful analysis and insight. Board is better with you on it.

Reactions: IGNORE2

Heck Haywood! Lack of info never stopped me from posting on here! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT