ADVERTISEMENT

Illini...

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
Thanks to allowing an Indiana lay-up drill on Senior Day, they have clinched their first 20-loss season in the 114-year history of the program. Hopefully , they will lose at Penn State, since I would love to have a shot at them again...

Edit: their Kenpom is now the worst in the BIG, even below Rutgers...

Last edited:
Now 20 regular season losses, last in the BIG in terms of overall record, NET ranking, KenPom and Sagarin. Guaranteed 21 losses unless they win the BTT and National Championship, which I would guess is an unlikely scenario... That should stay in the record books for awhile.

They probably will be better next year, though, but then they'd better be a lot better or Mr. Underwood's seat will be starting to get warm.

They probably will be better next year, though, but then they'd better be a lot better or Mr. Underwood's seat will be starting to get warm.
Ageed; hey have nowhere to go but up. If BU somehow manages WORSE than 21 losses next year, he should most certainly be fired.
Ayo staying will be key, but since he is still projected to be a late first-rounder, I see no reason he would stay with a 21-loss team with guaranteed money and no guarantee his draft stock will improve. He has already publicly stated that he would like to be one-and-done player.

Ageed; hey have nowhere to go but up. If BU somehow manages WORSE than 21 losses next year, he should most certainly be fired.
Ayo staying will be key, but since he is still projected to be a late first-rounder, I see no reason he would stay with a 21-loss team with guaranteed money and no guarantee his draft stock will improve. He has already publicly stated that he would like to be one-and-done player.

Losers focus on other people's failures instead of their own success. I'm glad that Coach Collins is focused on our success.

Losers focus on other people's failures instead of their own success. I'm glad that Coach Collins is focused on our success.

Why can't we be focused on both? Unless you really want the lolIllini to be a successful team?

I agree, but, it could not happen to a better bunch.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT