ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. Indiana first-half thread

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Well, this is likely the Cats' best chance for that Dance-clinching win in their remaining games. Jay Bilas said this morning that NU is already in, regardless, but you'd hate to go in losing four in a row and seven of nine. This is a big one and will make our Selection Sunday a lot more relaxed.

Just caught Collins on WGN. He is expecting the Hoosiers to come out fast.

Senior day for Indiana, but they have no seniors to honor and the one on the team is not playing.

I doubt anyone has kept track of this, but surely Pardon has the NU single-season record for dunks.

Cat's first lead - 6 to 4. 15:08 to go and Collins has to be happy that Indiana was not able to get off to the early lead.

Great to see NU answer with Cats own 3 to tie the game. Now Cats up again 13 to 11.

Skelly alley oop slam from Law was excellent!

I like the way the Cats look so far. I think they will end up on the upside of this game. This is the best they have looked since Lindey went out.

Lindsey now has 6 points, more than all of last game. 21-14 now for the Cats. Biggest lead of the game for either team.

Scottie is back! We are dancing! I'm telling you know! What a difference a healthy Scottie makes! Can you say,Big Ten Champs and sweet sixteen! We are going far!

Long way to go, but we certainly look better tonight. The effort on D is much better.

Lindsey is feeling it. Just what we needed!

I have to admit that I didn't appreciate Scottie's smooth athleticism at the beginning of his career, but those last two dunks just illustrate how athletic he is. Everything he does is smooth so it doesn't look like he is trying that hard. He looks great tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT