ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State vs Northwestern! Who you got?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Got to go with the Cats on this one! I'm not sold on JT's arm,nor his receivers! Also,their defense will be suspect! I think Oklahoma rolls on OSU by ten points or more in the third week of the season! Iowa presents a much stiffer challenge!

Stomp the Buck Eyes into the Shoe(!)
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

I got the Cats. Bucks are going down this year. It's been a long time coming and payback's a bitch.

Reactions: badger-007
2019? I find your lack of faith for 2016 (and 2017-1018) disturbing.
We don't play OSU in 2017 or 2018, so beating them on those years would be in a B1G Championship game. I strongly dislike the Bucks. I hope we beat them this season. But I have said for over a year now we will beat them in 2019.

OSU will crush Northwestern. If the Buckeyes don't score on every possession it will be a disappointment! Lol. Just kidding. It should be a good game. The Bucks on paper are talented but extremely young and inexperienced which could cost them several games this year. But next year they could be dangerous.

The Bucks on paper are talented but extremely young and inexperienced which could cost them several games this year. But next year they could be dangerous.

I have a very good friend who is a rabid OSU fan. I have tried to suggest this to him but he will have none of it. He might as well put his fingers in his ears and scream LALALALALA.
I appreciate your willingness to consider the possibility of actually losing a couple of games. Very refreshing. I would be thrilled for your season if the only games OSU lost were to NU.:)

We will be unleashing the two headed monster this year(Clayton and Matt)! Defenses won't be able to key on our offense. We will have some option with Matt,along with a more mobile QB! I'm thinking this game will be huge for the Cats!

I have a very good friend who is a rabid OSU fan. I have tried to suggest this to him but he will have none of it. He might as well put his fingers in his ears and scream LALALALALA.
I appreciate your willingness to consider the possibility of actually losing a couple of games. Very refreshing. I would be thrilled for your season if the only games OSU lost were to NU.:)

Of course willingness to consider losing a couple of games and wanting to believe the Bucks will lose a couple of games are two different things. There's a part of me like any fan of any program that sees them going undefeated and winning it all.

As far as losing to NU, I could live with that if OSU beat Everyone else - and won the NC. You guys would get the bragging rights and we would get the NC trophy. We're all happy.

NU comes into this game 6-1 (MSU)and tOSU enters 5-2 (Wisc. & OU)). The game will be tight, but NU's experience and tOSU's freshmen mistakes will decide the game.

Urban went undefeated at UF only to lose a lot of talent and follow it up with an 8-5 season.

NU 20
tOSU 17

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
We don't play OSU in 2017 or 2018, so beating them on those years would be in a B1G Championship game. I strongly dislike the Bucks. I hope we beat them this season. But I have said for over a year now we will beat them in 2019.
If you are going to beat OSU this is the year. We are very young. But since the game is in Columbus I think it will be very difficult. Don't know if you follow recruiting but I expect our 2017-2019 teams to be better talent wise and experience wise than this team.

If you are going to beat OSU this is the year. We are very young. But since the game is in Columbus I think it will be very difficult. Don't know if you follow recruiting but I expect our 2017-2019 teams to be better talent wise and experience wise than this team.

Based on our history in Columbus, I don't see this turning out well for the Cats. Too much talent and the QB alone is a handful.

Of course willingness to consider losing a couple of games and wanting to believe the Bucks will lose a couple of games are two different things. There's a part of me like any fan of any program that sees them going undefeated and winning it all.

As far as losing to NU, I could live with that if OSU beat Everyone else - and won the NC. You guys would get the bragging rights and we would get the NC trophy. We're all happy.

No, we are not all happy...

That is why I said we will beat them Oct 19, 2019

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT