ADVERTISEMENT

Paddy Fisher

I was 5'10'' 185 in my college baseball roster.

I'm actually 5'8'' 180

I was told Jango weight seriously like 2 hours ago before I even saw this thread.
Whomever told u was incorrect. Look at Jango and Walsh, who looks like they weight more?

Whomever told u was incorrect. Look at Jango and Walsh, who looks like they weight more?

Okay well whatever his weight is, I was told he's not quite ready yet. Doesn't mean he won't be in time, and he's only a red shirt freshman, so there's plenty of time to get there.

Unless it was Bates or Hooten, U may want to take my word on it.
Someone every bit as close to the program as Jango is. Not going to name any names
I guess we will see when he plays this season. Unless it was Hooten or Bates, you may want to take my word for it. It doesn't really matter.

Reactions: NU Houston

I'm actually 5'8'' 180

I was told Jango weight seriously like 2 hours ago before I even saw this thread.

Seriously? I think Jango's Dad knows how much his own son weighs. Besides, just look at the pictures of Jango that his Dad posted in a thread not too long ago. It should be obvious to anyone looking at that picture that Jango is not 205.

Okay well whatever his weight is, I was told he's not quite ready yet. Doesn't mean he won't be in time, and he's only a red shirt freshman, so there's plenty of time to get there.

Can I just say this is so stupid arguing with a player's parent who is closer to the program and details of his son than most anyone posting on this site. And WTF, let the coaches coach up his son - you have no business criticizing a player to his parent, even if you are passing on second hand opinions.

Why even enter a personal debate with a poster who is willing to contribute and share valuable insights about our program with all of us fans. I mean Just STFU already...

Seriously? I think Jango's Dad knows how much his own son weighs. Besides, just look at the pictures of Jango that his Dad posted in a thread not too long ago. It should be obvious to anyone looking at that picture that Jango is not 205.
Haters are going to hate. Jango weighted 215 in High School. He went down to 195 when he had labrum surgery. I am guessing he is about 218 ish with bronchitis. He will get well and be 225 by the season.

Can I just say this is so stupid arguing with a player's parent who is closer to the program and details of his son than most anyone posting on this site. And WTF, let the coaches coach up his son - you have no business criticizing a player to his parent, even if you are passing on second hand opinions.

Why even enter a personal debate with a poster who is willing to contribute and share valuable insights about our program with all of us fans. I mean Just STFU already...
Thank you. There are people who don't like me posting on here. Jango is sitting right next to me not believing someone would lie about his weight. He told me not to argue with him he will make him eat crow after the season he has this year.

Thank you. There are people who don't like me posting on here. Jango is sitting right next to me not believing someone would lie about his weight. He told me not to argue with him he will make him eat crow after the season he has this year.

If he is right next to you, ask him how much he weighs. If he says 218 before the recent illness, Tell him that you don't believe him because you read otherwise from an anonymous person on a message board who got the information secondhand. Then go have some crab legs.

PS you should not be arguing with him. You should be laughing at him.

I find it hard to believe a Coach would be telling you if my son is ready or not.

Never said it was a coach.

I'll quit here, because I really don't give a shit as the defense is gonna be nasty next year. And I wasn't criticizing anyone. Not like I said "Jango sucks and isn't going to play". Some people take longer to develop and that's what I was told.

~ fin ~

I'd love nothing more than that to be the case and that he's all B1G. I'd videotape myself eating an actual dead crow and post it for you all to see

If he is right next to you, ask him how much he weighs. If he says 218 before the recent illness, Tell him that you don't believe him because you read otherwise from an anonymous person on a message board who got the information secondhand. Then go have some crab legs.

PS you should not be arguing with him. You should be laughing at him.
He wants Todoroki. He told me he weighted 218 and Bates was very happy he did.

This post was about Paddy and the great job he did and how well he is playing. Let's get back to that. He deserves it

That's how my convo started. Was asking about the defense and who's going to replace A Walk and was told that Paddy Fish is "gonna be an absolute stud". Then I started asking about the rest of the LB depth (it's obviously thin with Walker going pro, retirements, etc.) and that's what I was told. It wasn't meant as a slight against Jango at all.

That's how my convo started. Was asking about the defense and who's going to replace A Walk and was told that Paddy Fish is "gonna be an absolute stud". Then I started asking about the rest of the LB depth (it's obviously thin with Walker going pro, retirements, etc.) and that's what I was told. It wasn't meant as a slight against Jango at all.
It is fine. Jango has to work. He needs to hit the weight room and get stronger. Jango will do everything he can to be ready

Dude, just think how ridiculous you sound. So let me get this right.. You heard from a source close to the program that a certain player weighs 205 and has a ways to go. The player's dad tells you his son is 218. The dad also is known to be very close to his son so would probably know. And he literally is with his son as he's telling you this. You decide you believe your un-named source OVER the dad and the player himself. Think about it... umm, I think I know how much that player weighs, and it's not 205. Your source needs a little update.

But hey, how about that Paddy, eh?

Reactions: epicbret
This post was about Paddy and the great job he did and how well he is playing. Let's get back to that. He deserves it

You're the one who took a comment about a different player as a slieght to your son in the first place...

Dude, just think how ridiculous you sound. So let me get this right.. You heard from a source close to the program that a certain player weighs 205 and has a ways to go. The player's dad tells you his son is 218. The dad also is known to be very close to his son so would probably know. And he literally is with his son as he's telling you this. You decide you believe your un-named source OVER the dad and the player himself. Think about it... umm, I think I know how much that player weighs, and it's not 205. Your source needs a little update.

But hey, how about that Paddy, eh?

"a source close to the program" isn't what I said. I said every bit as close to the program as Jango is.

Put two and two together

You're the one who took a comment about a different player as a slieght to your son in the first place...
I disagree with much of what you post but a can't dispute it because I can't divulge inside information. You lead people to believe you are close to the staff and have inside information, you don't and aren't

I disagree with much of what you post but a can't dispute it because I can't divulge inside information. You lead people to believe you are close to the staff and have inside information, you don't and aren't

No, I don't. I've said over and over that I don't have any inside information due to my time away from the program (over 6 years now), but still retain a general idea for how the program runs.

That said, I've been following NU football literally my entire life and dedicated a good portion of my professional life to college football personnel, so I don't feel like I'm just making things up.

It's over and done with. I never meant to offend Jango's dad or Jango. In due time Jango will contribute to a defense that is gonna be one of the best in the B1G.

Go U Northwestern, break right through that line

That's better. We are due this year, it's our time now. We're going to need all the healthy bodies, especially at LB, as that unit has been decimated. Hoping the players all stay healthy but football is a brutal sport and it's a long season. Excited to hear news of younger players stepping up to fill the gaping holes in the depth chart.

It's over and done with. I never meant to offend Jango's dad or Jango. In due time Jango will contribute to a defense that is gonna be one of the best in the B1G.

Go U Northwestern, break right through that line
Hanks is the best DC in the B1G. NU is going to be a force every year . We keep recruiting better.

He isn't 205 now :)
23mju5s.jpg

He isn't 205 now :)
23mju5s.jpg
I've been on a low carb diet for 5 weeks, trying to lose the weight I gained while in a wheel chair after my bicycle accident. Up until this point you were one of my favorite posters. I think the moderators should take down this post, it's obscene, I just can't stop looking at tit. (Typo on purpose.)

I've been on a low carb diet for 5 weeks, trying to lose the weight I gained while in a wheel chair after my bicycle accident. Up until this point you were one of my favorite posters. I think the moderators should take down this post, it's obscene, I just can't stop looking at tit. (Typo on purpose.)
I am on one too. I had neck surgery and can't work out. I had to buy that and watch him eat that. It was painful

"a source close to the program" isn't what I said. I said every bit as close to the program as Jango is.

Put two and two together

Basically another player. Well, I'm sure every player has views on other players on the readiness and size and ability of players on the team including themselves and they are not necessarily the same. Unless they are the coach, it probably doesn't matter. I would say that Jango probably knows more about his own weight than another player, unless that player is on his jock 24/7. All things considered, I'm going with CatsDad and Jango on this one. Not that it matters.

Reactions: CatsDad

I'm actually 5'8'' 180

I am amazingly ignorant on this but logically I have to assume that Jango's Dad has pretty good information about his son's weight. That makes this argument kind of funny.:)

Wow and I thought I was the least credible poster.

Saying not so nice things about a player to his dad? You should get decked up in Wisconsin gear and let Jango knock the tar out of ye.

I am on one too. I had neck surgery and can't work out. I had to buy that and watch him eat that. It was painful
I love the steak and I've figured out how to grill green veggies that are awesome but I miss something sweet in the morning like a hot crossed bun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT