ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for Northwestern-Nebraska

Two facemasks on JJ weren’t called on the same play with an official right there. Ridiculous.

Couldn’t hurt to give Alviti a drive as a change of pace and see what he could do. Thorson has the yips out there.
They never do that but I think in college it is a good idea to give a guy a blow to settle down and see he game from a different angle for a series.

Sorry corbi, but that's Thorson overthrowing a short pass again. He threw that way harder than he had to and it sailed on him.

Why are you sorry? I have said all year his inconsistent accuracy is a real problem. Doesn't mean he is a bad QB or that we should take him out. He is light years ahead of anybody else we have.

He who can not fired getting it handed to him by a coach who will be looking for a position

Silver lining of a loss today...we don't go to orlando to be eaten alive by lsu or auburn

Reactions: phatcat
Why are you sorry? I have said all year his inconsistent accuracy is a real problem. Doesn't mean he is a bad QB or that we should take him out. He is light years ahead of anybody else we have.
Didn't we have a debate last week about him not throwing the short pass with the right touch? If it wasn't you, then I apologize.

Didn't we have a debate last week about him not throwing the short pass with the right touch? If it wasn't you, then I apologize.

Wasn't me. I have been critical of his accuracy since last year.

Nebraska has so much confidence now. They think they are going to win. They didn't think that in the 1st quarter I bet.

Clear holding on that play, but again not called.

Two people blowing the game. Fitz and Thor. Others are doing ok

Pretty accurate. However D is giving out now. Sequence before and just after half took every bit of momentum away. Will take a miracle to comeback. Almost no chance with the way Lee is throwing.

Now they’re getting 5-6 yards per rush.

In the MSU game against Neb the refs called it against MSU the whole first half. Looks like they picked the second half this week

The 1 thing this d lacks is a pass rush
We never try. Our front four can't get pressure, but then we rush 3 instead of 5 on big plays. So.... we don't believe in sacks or pressures. Fitz takes no risks except for dumb 4th down plays.

Do you think every team is this agonizing and frustrating to watch? I don't follow any other team this closely. Maybe not Alabama, but most other teams?

I admit I just don’t have the confidence that we can take control of the game from behind now that their offense is rolling. It will be a shootout at best, and a blowout (in their favor) at worst.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT