ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for Northwestern-Nebraska

This game over, can't put the defense right back out there like that. Makes me sick, we should win this gamr.

Reactions: TerraCat
Absolute garbage offensive playcalling. What happened to the passes that moved the chains against MSU?

And then a penalty on the punt. Wow.

Now we see Fitz (or McCall) going into his shell. Why?
I have often thought at this time of the game when we were behind and not playing well that we were never going to win. This time I'm sure of it. That series at the end of the half after the intercept was deadly.

We are a mediocre team playing horribly and thus losing to a really bad Nebraska team. Very frustrating to watch. Fitz is a great leader of men, but not a great at getting execution from his teams.

He who can not fired getting it handed to him by a coach who will be looking for a position
Another 3 and out.

Maybe we can hire Riley for his next role. It looks like he has a lot of offensive coaching experience.

Every phase of the game is out of synch right now...we need a turnover here...

We’ve had as much as we can reasonably ask for on forced turnovers. We didn’t take advantage. I understand what you’re saying though, only way we win now is probably forcing 2 more turnovers.

Hank got bailed out by a great play by Queiro. The whimpy 3 man rush almost cost us a long TD on third and long.

I am at the game. We are running 3 person routes. We have yielded the middle of the field to Nebraska. Thorson has not had a good game, but I drew more imaginative pass route trees during depositions than I saw today. Those crossing routes are hard. We have had no sit down routes to our tigh end. Nebraska dbs are big and fast.

We need a 3 and out to flip the field right now. Turnover would be even better.

CT is shellshocked. Im not sure why but he has time yet panics. If he settles down then we got a chance. Maybe it was the pick 6

With Thorson missing guys this badly we really cannot win. He needs to take a chill pill, and start hitting guys in purple...come on Cats!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT