ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. Stanford

Sorry, but we suck. I know better than to give up on the season because of one ugly loss, but we certainly suck today.

Reactions: IGNORE and Catslash
We have had pretty lousy kicking under Fitz. So I ask again as I did for the WRs, is this coaching technique or is it recruiting?
Nu doesn't have a kicking coach but they do have a SB coach. Why?

Where am I wrong on what I just posted? Two were beyond the line and one was on a punt.

There have been at least 5-6 flagged holding calls against stanford on the line of scrimmage.

Once again.... no pressure on the QB. He had a huge pocket and could just wait for his guy to come open.

How was HJ rated so highly? There is not grasping an offense completely and looking absolutely lost without a clue.

There have been at least 5-6 flagged holding calls against stanford on the line of scrimmage.
Stanford has 6 penalties total and I remember at least one procedure call, so that means at a maximum there were 5 holding calls total. I distinctly remember one on a punt and two that were beyond the line. So, again, where am I wrong?

stanford OLine is really, really, superior.

Do you know how big of a advantage the Ol has with this kind of Time of possession difference? DL expend a lot of energy rushing the passer. When you are on the field this long , the DL is at a disadvantage. We need HJ to take us on a long drive that ends in a TD right now.

This is not ideal, but NU is closer than they deserve to be, and teams that have looked far worse have made similar comebacks in the past. Let’s spring a big play here and make it happen.

Stanford has 6 penalties total and I remember at least one procedure call, so that means at a maximum there were 5 holding calls total. I distinctly remember one on a punt and two that were beyond the line. So, again, where am I wrong?

Yes, that because we declined several of those because they didn’t convert.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT