ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Vitale

corbi296

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2005
Take a look at the individual pictures of the recruits wearing their NU jerseys on Fitz's twitter account. Some of the late commits clearly had their faces superimposed but the other commits have actual pictures of themselves. Vitale jumps out to me as someone who has a much more developed upper body than I thought. If I had to guess, he may be one of the kids that burns his shirt because of this development but also because of our depth chart at the position. Goens, Fox, Murray, Gaziano and Thompson also look relatively advanced from a physical development standpoint.

This post was edited on 2/4 12:17 PM by corbi296

This post was edited on 2/4 12:31 PM by corbi296

Not trying to make funny of anyone here, but are we now trying to predict strength and effectiveness on the football field based upon pictures that may or may not have been photoshopped? We're that bored already - it is going to be a long offseason.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Also, did you notice his hair? He told me the other day that he hasn't cut it in almost two years. He thinks that Steven Reese's hair is a little longer than his, but not by much.

Originally posted by Lou V:

Also, did you notice his hair? He told me the other day that he hasn't cut it in almost two years. He thinks that Steven Reese's hair is a little longer than his, but not by much.
Maybe if he cuts it, he loses his superpowers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT