ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Thread

Interpretation: offense, act like you want it
This is the kind of game where we have to finish like the division title is one the line.

No reason to leave it in doubt next weekend in Minnesota where who the hell knows what can happen in that frozen tundra (Purdue was 12 point favorites today, down 24 points).

So this is it. We have to score a couple of TDs . We can't count on even a chip shot FG. Iowa seems disinclined to turn it over. We don't return kicks it punts. MUST be the offense

Yeah Bowser!!! Knew he was bound to bust one loose.

That was a nice drive. Took advantage of the DBs playing way off the line finally.

Scary that Collins is the place kicker. Glad he made the extra point, but we can't count on a FG of any distance in this game.

So this is it. We have to score a couple of TDs . We can't count on even a chip shot FG. Iowa seems disinclined to turn it over. We don't return kicks it punts. MUST be the offense

I didn’t think I’d be the only one starting to worry about the kicker situation in this game

A big play on D would flip the momentum, I think. Even just solid three and out.

Guys! We got lucky there! That looked like a fumble! Love it! Makes up for the missed pass interference calls earlier.

The play was blown dead as forward progress was stopped. That was not a fumble. Don’t feel bad, Brady Quinn doesn’t know the rules either. He is too busy talking “Fastly”. This comes from an ND grad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT