ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Thread

Hoping we see some major adjustments here to try to get CT some time and some WRs open down field.

Really can't stress how important these next 30 minutes are: we can win the division right now in these next 30 minutes given Minnesota is leading Purdue by 10.

Please help an old man whose memory is failing him here. When was the last time we won the halftime adjustment battle?

We get the ball in the 2nd half and I don't remember the last time we scored starting out the 2nd half. May have been in the 90s!

Reactions: phatcat
did we really not throw the ball on first down the whole first half? I thought the bomb that was just overthrown was on first down, but announcers said 10 runs on 10 first downs.

At some point we do need to give CT a chance to build some rhythm. Even if it means 3 and out on 3 straight incompletions.

Can't keep trying to force this run/run/pass strategy to happen when we haven't made a single 3rd down...

Reactions: HappyNUyear
Minnesota up 17 on Purdue.

We need to come out with our tails on fire like we can win it all right here.

Reactions: HappyNUyear
Hoping we see some major adjustments here to try to get CT some time and some WRs open down field.

Really can't stress how important these next 30 minutes are: we can win the division right now in these next 30 minutes given Minnesota is leading Purdue by 10.
Heck ya!

Seems like we are trying to go too deep and there just isn't time for CT to wait for the log routes to open up.

At some point we do need to give CT a chance to build some rhythm. Even if it means 3 and out on 3 straight incompletions.

Can't keep trying to force this run/run/pass strategy to happen when we haven't made a single 3rd down...
I call BS. 5th year senior. 4 year starter. Maybe our best ever. Carry the team on your back. Make a play. Escape. It's in his hands.

Reactions: zeek55
Great start for Thorson:

overthrow on first play
late to Nagel on sideline pass
then horrible throw on the pick

Lucky on that punt. D bail CT out with that stop. Ddi we actually gain filed position on the exchange?

I don't think Thorson is an early round pick. His accuracy has really regressed this season and he still doesn't grasp how to move in the pocket.

We dodged a bullet, defense bailed us out again. Let's get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT