ADVERTISEMENT

Advice for one time streaming of game

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
Guys, I am in the process of moving. The movers arrive Monday with network hardware. We are at my daughter's and they don't have any packages, like Hulu, where I can watch the game. I can restart Hulu (or whatever) but I intend to go to the next three games in person. So that's like 50 bucks (?) For a month of Hulu that I don't need until Oct. Bar/restaurant is suboptimal. What would you suggest for one-time streaming PPV? For now, I only need advice on how to get this game.

Thanks amigos

Guys, I am in the process of moving. The movers arrive Monday with network hardware. We are at my daughter's and they don't have any packages, like Hulu, where I can watch the game. I can restart Hulu (or whatever) but I intend to go to the next three games in person. So that's like 50 bucks (?) For a month of Hulu that I don't need until Oct. Bar/restaurant is suboptimal. What would you suggest for one-time streaming PPV? For now, I only need advice on how to get this game.

Thanks amigos
A free trial might work - check Hulu, YouTube TV, etc.

The game is being broadcast over the air on FOX TV Stations. No service like hulu needed - just a TV with an antenna. Plus you get a much better picture with over the air telecasts.

True and you can probably get one of those little over the air antennas someplace like Home Depot for about $15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT