ADVERTISEMENT

Chappy breaks down the B1G title game

Great breakdown, Chappy. Really love what you're bringing to Wildcat Report. And look at you with the game call!

A big (not B1G) concern that I have is to your point, "Both coaches take special teams very seriously, and it’s likely there won’t be any explosive special teams plays in this game." As good as Collins has been in stepping up to take on all of the Cats kicking duties, he hasn't been able to put any kick-offs through the end zone (not even close). If neither of Kuhbander or Luckenbaugh can go tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see some big returns from tOSU special team's receivers.

Reactions: ChappyCat
Great breakdown, Chappy. Really love what you're bringing to Wildcat Report. And look at you with the game call!

A big (not B1G) concern that I have is to your point, "Both coaches take special teams very seriously, and it’s likely there won’t be any explosive special teams plays in this game." As good as Collins has been in stepping up to take on all of the Cats kicking duties, he hasn't been able to put any kick-offs through the end zone (not even close). If neither of Kuhbander or Luckenbaugh can go tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see some big returns from tOSU special team's receivers.
Kicking it out of bounds might not be the worst idea.

Thanks LA!

Yeah their return game worries me a tad, but NU covers kicks pretty well. Iowa has the BEST unit in the conference (and the country??) but NU kept them behind the 40.

But still, It's a concern.

Do not worry about the return game. It’s one of the worst in the country. We’ve been fair catching kickoffs for a while and only average like 4-5 yards per PR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT