ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for the Citrus Bowl

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Well, we know that Auburn will be without RB Tank Bigsby, WR Anthony Schwartz and DBs, Christian Tutt and Roger McCreary.

We're still waiting for the Northwestern inactives list. But @CoralSpringsCat is in the stands in Orlando and says that DT Trevor Kent is dressed and ready to go, so that's good news. I'll post the official list once NU releases it.

Well, we know that Auburn will be without RB Tank Bigsby, WR Anthony Schwartz and DBs, Christian Tutt and Roger McCreary.

We're still waiting for the Northwestern inactives list. But @CoralSpringsCat is in the stands in Orlando and says that DT Trevor Kent is dressed and ready to go, so that's good news. I'll post the official list once NU releases it.
Why aren't they playing?

Wow, profound analysis from the broadcast team - Nix hasn't played well in their losses compared to in their wins. Never would have guessed that QB play might impact a team's success.

/s

:rolleyes:

What a play! Love the play-action call. Beautiful pass - perfectly placed!

Reactions: bjm989
Did Ramsey have an incompletion on that first drive? I don't recall him missing a single pass... Great start to the game.

SEC speed, huh? Didn't look like it helped them on the TD play...
:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT