ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Iowa vs. NU

I don't know what a blowout does to NU's computer rankings, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

• Love
Reactions: drewjin
Big Matt has Iowa hanging on his arms like little kids hanging on a tree limb and he still makes the basket 🧺.

• Love
Buie and Audige combining for 15 shots, yet NU is winning going away. Hmm...
Audige didn’t play much in the 1st half and Buie stopped looking for his shot aa much and kept getting others involved, passing up some good looks in the 2nd half.

• Love
Great game, great atmosphere, and I felt pretty good about the game the entire time.

I am worried about Chase tho, he seemed discombobulated, a step throw, and just off. I wonder if he has a cold?

Great game, great atmosphere, and I felt pretty good about the game the entire time.

I am worried about Chase tho, he seemed discombobulated, a step throw, and just off. I wonder if he has a cold?

Better an off game in a 20-point win than a 2-point loss!

His plays at the start of the second half were key (and beautiful). I believe Bardo said it was something like the move a guy makes on his little brother when he knows he can score on him whenever he wants. As someone with both a big brother and a little brother, I can relate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT