ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Michigan State

Overall a good first half for the Cats, though we left some points out there.

Reactions: drewjin
Now Young gets called for a 200% clean block.
What’s even worse is I have a prepubescent 12 year old MSU fan talking crap on every call. It’s obnoxious. God forbid I come to a game her and get to sit around NU fans.

• Sad
What’s even worse is I have a prepubescent 12 year old MSU fan talking crap on every call. It’s obnoxious. God forbid I come to a game her and get to sit around NU fans.
It'll be sweet when we pull off the upset.

Halftime. 33-26 Cats.

I don’t think MSU will continue to shoot 10% from 3, but we could do much better than 4-of-14 too.

Like I said earlier, you’d expect some rust from NU with such a long stretch of time off. Encouraging to see the rebounding advantage and some solid overall defense. Those are effort stats. Keep it up.

I’m watching with my Michigan State freshman. He’s been pretty cool so far though. My boys are big Northwestern fans too.

Great performance defensively in the first half. Offense is ragged after a long break.
I don’t know why we’d ever put a lineup out there without at least two of Nance, Young, Buie and Audige.

Halftime. 33-26 Cats.

I don’t think MSU will continue to shoot 10% from 3, but we could do much better than 4-of-14 too.

Like I said earlier, you’d expect some rust from NU with such a long stretch of time off. Encouraging to see the rebounding advantage and some solid overall defense. Those are effort stats. Keep it up.
100%. They are shooting very poorly but we are not much better. We are forcing a lot of turnovers but so are they. Amazingly we are, by far the best rebounding team on the court and look like an offensive rebound juggernaut

I dunno if they’ll win this game or actually have a good year, but that transition oop was something past northwestern teams could NOT do

Bleh, Cats need to regain their poise. That flagrant I seems to have messed with them.

NU has the depth to compete in the B1G. Do we have the star power? This game is winnable. Need our leaders to start making FT’s and shots.

Reactions: NREPP Fraud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT