ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for The Hat Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
One quarter down… three to go to fire Baj and JON
So, WGN not broadcasting the game in my area (ATL). no TV that I can find, and the ESPN Gamecast is showing the score but no play summaries, etc. I guess I am not missing that much from these posts, I guess.

Reactions: drewjin
It is the end of the first quarter of a 7-0 rivalry game, and most NU posters just want to complain?

This is what college football is all about.

Especially Illinois/Northwestern football.

Time for the Cats to rockfight to victory.

We’re going to QB run our way to a win like 2019

After watching the Michigan/OSU game this game...this is unwatchable...we need a quarterback who can throw the football! We have a body of evidence against these coordinators and their offense and defense that is undeniable.

I’m watching the Indians-Purdue game on BTN (NU game not available) and I find it interesting that the announcers have not mentioned the NU-Illinois game, which is also being broadcast on BTN. No one cares.

Hope is not lost. We cannot reference the ‘lake the posts’ era of this rivalry without hoping for chaos, anarchy and sheer effort to deliver unexpected victory, as we have seen many times before.

Have to give credit to the coaching staff. The team is playing hard, gritty football again today. I would argue that Northwestern is the best 1-11 team in the country. I think that they would beat USF, UMass, and Colorado at least 6 times out of 10.

Optimistic that next year’s team will show some growth and get to 4-5 wins.

Have to give credit to the coaching staff. The team is playing hard, gritty football again today. I would argue that Northwestern is the best 1-11 team in the country. I think that they would beat USF, UMass, and Colorado at least 6 times out of 10.

Optimistic that next year’s team will show some growth and get to 4-5 wins.
Credit to the coaching staff???

It is difficult to comprehend how we can be so unprepared. Seriously...how is this possible for a Northwestern team?
It suggests that Fitz is a lousy CEO and no longer has competent coordinators to run the show

Reactions: drewjin
Credit to the coaching staff???
And the players, too. They came to play today. That has been consistent all year. The defense has been good—it is just really tough to sustain when you have a completely undermanned and ineffective offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT