ADVERTISEMENT

Official first-half thread for NU-UW

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
The sun is peeking out now in Madison, where there hasn't been snowing flying for about three hours. It's cold as heck and the wind is blowing in from the north, however. I think that's gotta help NU because the Cats can't throw the ball very well, anyway.

The drive up this morning wasn't bad at all -- normally a two-hour drive, it took me about 2:15. There's definitely less snow here than there was in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.

NU is wearing black helmets, white jerseys and black pants today. Not a big fan.

Reactions: SurfingCat
Greetings from Section X! There are only about 200 strong of us here, but we're here. Go, 'Cats!

The sun is peeking out now in Madison, where there hasn't been snowing flying for about three hours. It's cold as heck and the wind is blowing in from the north, however. I think that's gotta help NU because the Cats can't throw the ball very well, anyway.

The drive up this morning wasn't bad at all -- normally a two-hour drive, it took me about 2:15. There's definitely less snow here than there was in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.

NU is wearing black helmets, white jerseys and black pants today. Not a big fan.

Chat room temporarily closed for some reason?

Counter trey!! Looked like shades of DA! Where the hell has it been, McCall? It's only been forever!!

Sorry. Got excited. I don't think it was.

The D-line has looked good, as did the O-line (and JJ) in that scoring (albeit short) scoring drive.

They should't be playing Clement today. His groin won't make it in these slippery conditions

That didn't just happen did it. Moving the ball with JJ and long bring in vault and nothing!!!! Then miss a damn chip shot

We need to recruit a new kicker. Mitchell ain't getting it done. He's on my all time fave list for the ND game. But we need a plan B. And we need it next year. And not some walk on. A stud kicker.

Reactions: Fitz51
That didn't just happen did it. Moving the ball with JJ and long bring in vault and nothing!!!! Then miss a damn chip shot
That's what the board was calling for all week. I guess the coaches to listen:cool:
My guess he is changing his shoes and got caught by surprise by the turnover.

McCall strikes again. Kills his own drive with predictable calls and the wrong people running them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT