ADVERTISEMENT

Official first-half thread for NU-UW

Ughh, the last thing the 'Cats need is another injury to the O-line (and the 'Cats have been winning the battle in the trenches - when was the last time the 'Cats have done that against Wisky?).

But a 2-score lead is huge in this kind of game (don't want to see Clement get too many touches in the 2nd half).

Wisky looks terrible on Offense. Our Defense has something to do with it. 30 minutes and we will be able to say that Northwestern has not won in Madison since 2015.

Call a TO Fitz!

He is the biggest butcher of the clock at the end of the half I have ever seen. What he was thinking there I will never understand. If JJ gets the first down on that run, we lose the chat at least one extra play.

I want to see Thorson throw at least one pass over 30 yards. Everyone talks about his strong arm, so let's see it. Go Cats!!!!!

I still don't understand how mcall doesn't get Roberts 5 or so touches a game I know He is a freshman but he's the fastest kid on team

More crap play calls from McCall and ChickenFitz. And with JJ on the bench when we needed him. What is WRONG with them? McCall needs to go. This offense is terrible and McCall is a big part of the reason. Cushing and Springer being the other two.

Our receivers are a joke. Bucky is bringing the house and they're fricking jogging into their routes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT